Did you see that viral video of Donald Trump's hair malfunction as he boarded Air Force One? (Yeah, everyone did.) Or perhaps you follow Lisa Rinna's Twitter feed and caught her germ-phobic freakout on a flight. The reality is — even if Air Force One is your ride, and even if you have mega-bucks in the bank — flying can be the source of seriously awkward drama. Some celebs even fly (gasp) commercial, sometimes even (gasp) in coach... just like us. For a bit of misery-loves-company among the community of travelers, check out these nine celebrity flying experiences that remind us — perhaps too much for comfort — of our own airplane nuisances and indignities (not to mention just the plain old need for dressed-down comfort — even Erika Girardi and Anna Wintour wear sweats to travel!).
1. That time Donald Trump had a bad hair day while boarding.
From jet lag to dry cabin air to abrupt changes in weather, air travel can be pretty tough on the appearance. President Donald Trump found that out the hard way when a strong wind gust unsettled his hair and exposed his scalp as he climbed the stairs to board Air Force One. Naturally, the clip swiftly went viral.
2. That time Lisa Rinna freaked out about germs on board.
It wasn't the first time Lisa Rinna went off about some unpleasantries related to flying commercial — but the latest instance was especially relatable. The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills mom unleashed a series of complaints on Twitter related to all of the "sneezing and coughing" going on within the cabin on her flight. Like the rest of us either recovering from, or living in abject fear of getting, the season's horror show of afflictions, Lisa copped to downright "freaking out" over the germy environs. She even pleaded over Twitter, "Help me!"
3. That one time Hayden Panettiere had to clean up her daughter's pee in a lavatory (but at least she had help!)
4. And that time Hayden flew in coach... but was stoked to get the whole row to herself.
5. That time even Ivanka Trump flew coach (and it didn't go very well).
6. And that time Hillary Clinton flew coach and a fellow passenger captured a now-viral photo.
7. The time Kandi Burruss got into some unfortunate luggage drama that escalated.
Eventually, she told us the whole story behind it.
8. That time even (gasp!) Erika Girardi wore sweatpants for a long-haul flight.
The whole Real Housewives of Beverly Hills crew was en route to Hong Kong.
9. And that time the least likely person on the earth — Anna Wintour — did it too.
...according to a very surprising Watch What Happens Live moment.
Jet Set is Bravo's launch pad for the most extravagant, luxurious, and unforgettable travel experiences. Ready for takeoff? Then Like us on Facebook to stay connected to our daily updates.